Voluntary Action Center
Voluntary Action Center is here to support the needs of the members of our community. Over the years those needs have grown exponentially. At VAC it is our goal to ensure the health and wellness of those who need us. Our services include:
- Meals on Wheels provides hot nutritional meals to the elderly, disabled,and homebound.
- Nutritional Programs such as lunches, for local day care providers and senior citizens.
- TransVAC provides rides for local seniors, the disabled, and general public. We also provide local bussing services such as the Green Line, the Blue Lineand the Kishwaukee College line.
- MedVAC provides rides to medical appointments, hospitals, and testing services.
- Premier Meals Catering offers catering services for any event. Let us cater your next event and in return, you'll be helping provide nutritious meals to the homebound. 100% of all profits from Premier Meals Catering support Meals on Wheels, providing nutritious meals to the homebound in our community for over 20 years.
Voluntary Action Center depends on the kindness and generosity within our community. Please support our mission with your time, talents, and financial contributions.
October 30th, St. Mary's Sycamore